- This table was made with 125 year old reclaimed barn wood that takes on a feel of its own. We wire brush the boards, lightly sand them down and seal them with a matte finish. The bottom shelf serves as a great place for baskets, crates filled with your favorite blankets, magazines, remotes, etc.
48"L x 24"W x 18"H
- Created and Finished by hand in Petoskey, Michigan at our shop and store Great Lakes Reclaimed.
- Handmade by Sustainably harvested reclaimed, solid wood.
- Fully Customizable
- Just as every piece of wood is unique, so too are our tables that are handcrafted here in our Northern Michigan Woodshop. We work hard to bring you the best quality of furniture made from the best quality of Reclaimed Wood. Every table is built to order so we can make certain that each table features natural open knots, unique wood grain, and distressing.
- Lead Time: 10-16 Weeks.
- We offer FREE Shipping to the lower 48 states.
**Can be customized to any size.
If you would like to customize this table, please Contact Us and we will get back to you with a quote and time frame.